More like hot CAULDRON! Hey Josh, I forwarded you our current email ramblings about a MN vs. IL M:TG Tournament, but I forwarded it to your wife because for some reason I could not find your email. Give us your insight!
That's huge! Joy Yee has a giant Japanese Ramen Bowl - like the ones in Naruto - but they only have a HUGE one that feeds 4 people and no individual portions. sucks. anyhoo, thanks for calling the other night, too bad it was choppy.
2 comments:
More like hot CAULDRON! Hey Josh, I forwarded you our current email ramblings about a MN vs. IL M:TG Tournament, but I forwarded it to your wife because for some reason I could not find your email. Give us your insight!
That's huge! Joy Yee has a giant Japanese Ramen Bowl - like the ones in Naruto - but they only have a HUGE one that feeds 4 people and no individual portions. sucks. anyhoo, thanks for calling the other night, too bad it was choppy.
Peace out. A-town.
Post a Comment