Actually, what I really got was a permanent wave in my hair. I wake up, wash it, and go! It's pretty awesome. My hair is so straight that the haircuts I've always wanted would never work on me. So a light wave in my hair did the trick. (Leave it to the Asian hair pro.)
Boy, I wish you girls were here with me. I went alone yesterday, but it would have been so fun to go with you. I had a really cool stylist. This coming from someone who really doesn't go to the salons a lot. One of my colleagues here recommended this place. (Sidenote: Every guy that worked there looked like he came straight out of a Korean or Taiwanese drama. It was... weird with out Josh.)
3 comments:
OMG! I LOVE IT MAIKAO!!!!!
It looks good! I wish we coulda been there with ya.
i like it.
you should take pictures of the guys there at the salon next time you go..!
Post a Comment