So, reading your Xangas has been very rewarding and fulfilling for the both of us. Keep up the posts, mans!!!
1 politics comment: Yij Second pointed out the fundamental differences between Republicans and Democrats in one of his recent posts. I know that most people really don't KNOW the difference between the big two parties; that it comes down their philosophy about the role and control of government in our lives. Good job man!
Anyways, sorry we haven't posted in a while. We've got lots and lots of pictures. So keep checking!
NEWS: Josh got a new guitar. He paid 700 RMB ($103) for it, a bag, picks, strings, a capo, and a great feeling in his heart. He has been so lost and lifeless without a guitar. I don't think he should go for too long of periods without it again. So our apartment is filled with his singing (which his voice is a little rusty these days) and his discovering old, awesome worship songs and Elliot Smith.
Josh speaks: I am also enjoying playing my new guitar on our new couch. We bought it from Ikea. It's pretty sweet. Umm... Now that we have furniture in the house, it feels a lot more like home and it feels a lot more comfortable. It's pretty cool to have a place of your own. I know this sounds kind of sad, but this is the first time Mai Kao and I have ever had our own place together. It's pretty nice.
I finally found a place that sells Magic cards. I only bought 2 packs. Why, you ask? CAUSE THEY"RE 38 RMB. $5.60 a pack!!! DANGGG. That's expensive.
We're also in the process of finding as many cool places to go, so when Sarah comes here, she'll have an awesome time in Shanghai.
Peace out.
2 comments:
Can't wait to come. Only 4 more weeks.
hey guys... i just read all of your blogs. i've been so busy and lost your letter under a pile of stuff in my room. i finally found it. i've been wondering how you guys are doing and pray for you two. i really wish i got to see you before you left. let me know what the time frame is for calling you. love you guys.
Post a Comment