Star Trek came out today here. Right after work, we're going to the movies! I thought I'd write my 'pre-movie' and 'post-movie' comments here.
We haven't watched a movie in a theater here, yet. So I'm excited. We've been to a theater, just never actually bought the ticket and gone inside. (Well, technically, I saw 2 movies while I was studying here in China way back when. But that's too long ago, and the memories are almost gone.)
So here's what I'm curious about:
1) I hear the popcorn is mostly terrible. And I believe it.
2) I wonder how big the screen is, actually.
3) What is the atmosphere pre,during, and post movie?
I only have my average average expecations for the movie itself. As long as it's good, I'll be happy. I don't need spectacular, spectacular.
3 comments:
when i went to the movies in hong kong we had assigned seating! yuck!
I just wanted to say, I loved it. This is one of my favorite Star Treks of all time.
I've never seen a full episode of star trek, and don't consider myself a trek fan... but i thought the movie was awesome! hope you guys enjoy it!
hrmm... I hope they didn't dub it in chinese either. that would be funny.
Post a Comment