These aren't true in real life. Like the title of this post, these are really bogus. But upon personal reflection, I can't help but wonder or feel this way about these things
1. Deep down inside, I think I feel that left-handed people are slightly inferior. Really. I mean, when I notice or learn that some one is left-handed, I think, "hey that's cool! Wish i was left handed." But at the same time, I think, "What's with the parents that they let the kid be left-handed?"
Speaking of left handed, today, Josh lied to one of his students that his cousin Vipat could write with both hands at the same time. He never flinched once as they told this untruth. The kid bought it hook, line, and sinker.
2. Do black people eat sushi? That's total racist, I know! But I swear to you, I've never eaten in a sushi place, and ever seen a black person there. Never, not once that i can remember.
3. Having so many boy students, i can't help but think about them and gripe all day long. i've concluded, no wonder God created Eve. boys are seriously crazy and wild. major props to the moms who've raised armies of boys and had no daughters.
No comments:
Post a Comment