Today Josh is 29. Happy Birthday, Dup Dup.
Please stop to think about him for just a second... think about who he is and about your friendship with him. Aren't you happy and missing having him around? I thought so!
I couldn't do anything special at all for him this year. In fact, he's probably getting out of a taxi right now as I write this cause he went to church to lead prayer in worship. (I couldn't go.)
But he knew it was coming. Last year was too over the top, and he knows I can only do super duper birthdays once every 2 years or so.
Josh is so easy to love. He's funny, he's sharp-minded, he's easy going, and hard-working. He gets along with all kinds of people and all kinds of people get along with him. He's 100% real with you and he's a such a simple and naturally, happy guy. He's slow to anger and so quick to forgive. He's easy to please, knows good taste and style, and is shameless to just the right degree. His heart is set on eternal things and you know it when he sings all alone in the room, just him, his guitar, and JC.
My birthday wishes for my better half: That he will grow a little more in wisdom and stature. That he will never fall away from God. That he has and ever-growing capacity to love and befriend others who don't know or understand Christ.
And I hope that he does great in the constructed tourney on Saturday. Fighting!!!
8 comments:
happy birthday josh! you're a great friend. you're always the only one who asks me how law school is going. you've got a great heart and i know God is doing amazing things through you. you have a wonderful and beautiful wife who loves you very much! happy birthday friend. -p
Brother Josh, Happy Birthday man! I hope you’re having a great time in China and helping out over there! I hope that you continue to grow you in character and love. That you develop the constructed skills of Patrick Chapin, the limited intuition of LSV, and the humility of Gabriel Nassif. That you develop the fastball of Zambrano, the ruggedness of Theriot, and the homerun swing of Soriano. That you develop heart of David and the passion of Paul. Brother, I couldn’t be happier to know that you are well and trying everyday to be a better person. I’m counting down the weeks with you guys.
happy birthday man! if you were here, we'd probably go eat out (or mk would could an amazing dinner), and then we'd play magic with the guys (or draft alara reborn).
see you guys soon!
happy birthday!
we wish we could spend it with you guys but know you will do something awesome there too!
p.s. have you been calling me? Im at work and cant pick up (all phones are to be TURNED Off)...
anyway, call me later when i get home, around 8:30pm.
LovE YOU guys!
again, happy day to josh!
Happy B-day bro. Love you man.
happy late birthday wish Josh. May God continue to abundantly bless you and MK.
Oh yeah, Cheng and Anna had their little ones yesterday too. You guys share the same bday... How cool! :)
noupheng
happy birthday josh. mk is right, when we think of you, we def miss you here. love you and come home soon! jimmy & judy
happy birthday to josh. keep updating!
Post a Comment