Bee & Jonah and them are coming down for camping. WE ARE EXCITED! We can't wait! 30 days, the countdown begins! Well, we know the weather will be hot, so it might be hard for the babies. But we hope EVERYONE that can go, will go! Can't wait for good times.
5 comments:
if we didn't come down for memorial day, maybe. another 5+ hour trip is a no no for Wes. totally up for wisc dells, but camping is a little too far hehe... besides, we are already all coming for the draft.
so... how long will you be in the states? i don't know if i can make it to camping. i'd like to see you both before you go back!
Hey guys! I doesn't seem like we'll be able to go camping with everybody. It stinks because camping this years seems like it's going to be an epic year, better than the rest.
Pajjar and I have to help out someone with a wedding that weekend and then on the 6th I've got to go to a weeklong accounting conference in Las Vegas. You guys have fun and we'll see each other soon enough!
i cant wait to see you guys! i can't believe that you guys will be "home" so soon. i put it as "home" because you have many different homes hehe. like johan said, we won't be able to come that weekend but we'll see you guys soon enuff. keep the blogs coming!
I've been craving chinese dumplings. The other day I went to United Noodle and saw the breakfast crepes and almost picked them up because I wanted some. But there were green onions on almost all of them except for one. I thought, "I'll just wait until I go to China and you guys order it for me off the streets instead." I'm still planning on coming. I can't wait until you guys come home. Love Paiv.
P.S. Tais Dlaab, I got your package. It was awesome! The bento books were super cool and I really enjoyed the letters from your class.
Post a Comment