Monday, June 15, 2009

Two Words:

RapidShare. Josh's new friend.

40 new albums later, I think we're thinking of driving to Denver this summer, just as an excuse to listen to music. And to log in our driving hours since we haven't driven for... oh... 10 months!!!

What would really be great right now is to be able to go swimming... agh... *sigh*

Bicycles, crazy taxi drivers, construction and holes everywhere, buses that will drive 4 inches from you... none of these really phase us anymore. The one thing we absolutely can not get used to are the ferocious mosquitos here! NO JOKE. These guys are a step up in the evolutionary chain of mosquitos. They are fast, smart, and will disappear right before your eyes, only to reappear 2 days later! We've resorted to using Glade-plug-in-like mosquito killer just to keep this place safe!

At the end of the day, God is good all the time. And all the time, God is good.

P.S. Looks like we are chaparoning the youth for Hlub this year! White Castle run? I don't think we can, since we shouldn't leave the kids. But Josh says we should.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, can you take this!? People driving 40 MPH on the highway? Hmong dentist working on your teeth? 110 degree Summer and -20 Winters? Everything still phases me up here in MN lol.

paiv said...

Awesomes! I'm going to HLUB as a Chaperone too! I'm planning on coming down on July 2nd to see you two. Lin and the kids may come with me but it's undecided as of right now because they are looking for a place. But I'll for sure come. I won't be able to go camping though because I have to get back home before Sunday. Kranz said you guys are leaving on Friday morning. So if that's the case, I might stay in Aurora and leave Sat. or leave Friday after you guys all leave.