Battlestar Galactica: We are on Episode 4 of Season 4. We watch 1 episode a week with friends.
Heroes: OK. I'm still on Season 2, Episode 3. But I vow to catch up!
Naruto: I am on Manga #317. The computer died on me on the plane. I haven't had a chance to finish reading it yet.
We Got Married: It's Korean, and is a currently still airing. I have to admit. I really like this show. I really do. I thought it had a terrible premise. I don't know what compelled me to watch an episode... except I did. It's 'reality t.v', but of course there's creative editing. The redeeming quality I give it is that it's an insightful window into relationships and the nature of guys and girls. It's like, one of the only shows I've blatantly laughed outloud to in YEARS. I think only Isiah and Josh knows and have been around while I watched it. If I'm in front of the laptop and laughing a lot, it's cause I'm watching this show. All you drama folks out there... I say, give it a try. It's on mysoju.com, crunchyroll, and youtube.
2 comments:
Dang, that's a lot of TV! You guys should check out "Flight of the Conchords," they're halarious! Their humor is kinda dry but that's what makes it funny. Also check the Office, that basketball episode in season 1 or 2 still makes me laugh like crazy!
hi guys! glad to know that your teaching skills are kicking into high gear there. I was reading your most recent posts and I check your blog almost everyday but I scrolled down and BOOM I missed like four or five posts...weird. Anyways keep updating, I love to read em and let us know if you need/want anything, if not maybe we'll just have to send a lil care package to you two. love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment