Wednesday, March 18, 2009

29 years and counting...

Happy Birthday, Audrey! I remember when Josh and I went to the hospital and saw her and she was the prettiest baby I'd ever seen. She still holds the record in my book!

Thank you everyone for your b-day wishes. They were all a pleasant surprise in my mailbox. I would like to write a long list of all the things I'm thankful for, but you might tune out after a while. So I'll just tell God.

This birthday, there's just one thing I wish I could do. I wish I could cook for my favorite people to cook for. They include: dinner for Uncle Jovan (and Isiah.) and cookie bars for the girls (Sam, Judy, TD Xay, and Pang).

It's a strange birthday wish, I know. To be honest, I have no deep thoughts about being older.

3 comments:

Ncuab and Pajntsa said...

Nice! Happy late birthday Nam Josh!

Unknown said...

have a happy one. thumbs up. you need to read pt2 of the tripod series.

Anonymous said...

happy late bday! but it's also a happy early bday for next year! :)

nou