Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Pre Tournament Predictions

Okay guys, no hurt feelings here but these are my pre tournament predictions

Top 8 - Constructed
1. Johan
2. Peter
3. Vipat
4. Isiah
5. Xay
6. Jimmy
7. Vern
8. Blong

Top 8 - Limited
1. Vipat
2. Jimmy
3. Johan
4. Vern
5. Peter
6. Isiah
7. Second
8. Xay

Top 4 Overall
1. Vipat
2. Johan
3. Peter
4. Isiah

Winner - surprise sleeper pick : ISIAH

Winner of the MN vs. IL tourney
close call but i still think IL wins by the smallest margin.

let the games begin.

josh out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ike was the undisputed MVP of the event. I'm proud of the fact that I was the only one who could scratch him, and even then it was in limited, and we TIED! (I had him running scared though) lol.

Anyway the top players were I think:

Ike: 7-0-1
Johan: 7-1
Xay: 6-2

And then a bunch of us around .500

vern