mai kao and i are counting down the days now. we are genuinely excited to come home for the summer and have been starting to plan for our summer.
some places we'd like to visit other than the BIG 3:
1. the Grand Canyon
2. Mt. Rushmore
3. Yellowstone
4. random trips on the weekdays when everyone is working.
more survivor...
we are in the works of planning survivor challenges for us all. it will test your brains and your brauns. and we are very excited for that.
i still love magic.
i've begun writing music again...
my guitar skills need to improve.
i miss my electric guitars.
terminator has just finally come out here in Shanghai, going to go watch it tonight, hopefully.
peace.
josh out
3 comments:
we miss you guys! we're looking forward to seeing you both and survivor sounds pretty exciting! :) anyway - we have a question, we're looking for youth sponsors for HLUB 2009 at Wheaton College during the week of July 27-August 1, can you guys be our sponors?? we've asked and no one here is available yet either....anyway - if it interferes with your plans, that's okay. if not, it'd be fun! :) please let us know soon. the board wants this finalized soon. love you guys!
I've had a string of top 3-4 placings at FNM and TNM and can't quite win the last the game on a few occasions. It's been frustrating. There was this one night I already went 3-0 undefeated (6-0) and won the first game, of the last match only to lose the last 2 games in the match through mana flood, and then screw.
anyway i have a new constructed deck i really like, i call it Red Deck (w/ Kelpie) Wins! Flame Jab, and draw card is my favorite! Unearth my Hellsparks and Thunders and draw card too. lol. I love it. A RDW deck that doesn't lose steam.
I've gotten back into Magic full swing. I've bought over $200 of cards in two weeks. Dang! It also helps that Vernie gets crazy awesome cards for junk rares and then says, "Here you go." I've put together a real nice beat down deck. We've been testing like mad. Dlaab Blong is going to go to 5K. I'd like a set of Thought Hemorrhage too.
I sold my Epiphone Gibson Les Paul through Craig's List for $200. I think I could have gotten more out of it, but maybe less people would have looked at a higher price. It all worked out in the end.
Can't wait to see you guys. Be careful!
Post a Comment