Wednesday, September 30, 2009

End of September Update

These days, when we post, I write on behalf of me & Josh. He's sitting on the couch, telling me what to write cause he's too lazy to type. For a guy, I really wish he knew more about computers, cars, and took a little more initiative in management in our family of 2, i.e. finances, chores, etc.

Complain, complain, complain. I bet you guys are thinking, all women do is complain and never see the good things that a man does for her.

Sorry guys.

Josh speaks: This week I've done many sweet things for Mai Kao, like buy her things when I'm out. mmm.. cook for her. go on walks with her. and she rewards me with complaints. nice. i love her.

I'm excited for my fanball team. The only undefeated squad still left.

Buying a box of Magic tomorrow. I wanted to buy 2, but my better half talked me out of it.

Mai Kao says: Yeah right. I FORBADE him to buy 2 boxes. You alls and your magic is crazy sometimes.

What are we up to these days:

Well, we started vacation today. We'll be off for 1 whole week... 8 days of the National Holiday celebration. YES! And so, the day after tomorrow, we'll be going to Hong Kong through an airplane purchasing mishap. The upside is, we've decided to spent a night at a hotel that is supposed to be a life-sized exact replica of Noah's Ark! Right now, there's also a typhoon that is supposed to be around Hong Kong. Noah's Ark.... typhoon... coincidence? We'll let you decide.

Then after that, we're off to Bangkok for a few days. We're going cause the parents are going to be there. We're really excited to see them, even if it's only going to be a for few hours. Maybe Mom will stay behind while Dad goes to Vietnam, maybe not. Either way, Thai food in Thailand... HERE WE COME!

Hopefully we'll ge tto take lots of awesome pictures, etc. etc. No more illegal weird gifts for Geu. We'll try to find reasonable things for everyone.

We are good. We're not getting any smaller, unfortunately. Been trying to work out and the bodies are feeling stronger, but no major changes yet.

Oh yeah. I got a haircut! It looks really super Asian and Korean. It's short and... cute? Pictures will be posted.

We haven't been paid since June 30th. Can you believe it? Today we just got paid again. Imagine that... not being paid from June 30th to September 30th. Wow.

Lots of love. We'll post in Thailand.

P.S. I got my phone set up to call internationally. I can call home & $15 gives me 4 hours of talking time! Remember those days when we all used to use phone cards? Memories...

2 comments:

sleicnodnad said...

Linda's being weird about it, but I just wanted to let you guys know that number four is on the way. We've already picked out a name regardless of the gender, Parker. We're not going to find out. We're leaving it a surprise. Please pray for Linda and the baby. The monkeys are super excited! They're telling everyone.

We got romped at the prerelease. I went 0 -4, Dlaab Blong went 1 - 3, Dlaab Peter went 1 - 3, and Johan went 1 - 3 (really went 2 - 2, but he split packs with his opponent for givin him the win). My pool of cards were terrible. Serious! Ask Dlaab Tsaav.

Fanball: 0 - 3
Colts: 3 - 0
Cool!

Peace!

Ncuab and Pajntsa said...

What else have you cracked from your packs? I just made the most impulsive buy I've made in a long time. I bought two boxes of Zendikar for $100 each. That's a killer price for a box though, but still, that's $200!

A lot of stores here in MN, already ran out of Zendikar. They stopped taking pre-orders like weeks ago. The Source was allocated 250 boxes and are completely sold out! It's pretty crazy here in the States.