I miss my old students. This year, I have almost all Chinese students. So sad :0( Wish I had just a few more Japanese and Korean students... Maybe we should just go teach in those countries next...
J/K!
My classroom is 2/3 boys. This is my conclusion: Boys are so tireding! The classroom dynamics are terrible when you have a lot of boys and not enough girls. This is making me second-guess my hopes on our own children... maybe having a girl is better than a boy. (Not that it technically matters...) But girls, I see now, are just, so much more pleasant.
We see everyone is gearing up for the weekend, with Laug Vern's npe laug party and all. Wish we could be there.
2 comments:
really? i prefer teaching boys. they're so easily entertained! haha. with girls i have to keep them busy, but with boys i give em toys and they could play endlessly making explosion noises and running it into things lol. we will be at the party this weekend, so we'll try to post pics for u guys next week.
My new name will be:
The Black Mamba
Post a Comment