Happy Friday everyone.
A week is done, and we look forward to the weekend. The days are blazing, but at night the wind picks up and it becomes really nice. Lately when we've been riding our bikes around the campus and neighborhood in the evenings, we've been reflecting on how much we really like living here. *sigh*
I confessed to Josh the other day that the new students this year are much better looking. It was a funny thing to do, but I didn't not want to tell him. It's not like I'm checking out high school students, because to me, they're just kids. But it's funny because some of them (guys and girls) are really cute & stylish and I think, What a cute person!
Ask Josh. He'd say the same thing. He says some of his students are so likeable, i.e. they are cute, they do their homework, they are hard-working, and they listen to their teacher! I like to listen to Josh's stories about his students. If you visit us, you should definitely visit some of Josh's classes as well as mine!
I will love my Fridays because I only teach 1 class. I've been relaxing for the last hour, and will get to work a little bit later. YES!
I've begun reading a book Xay let us borrow. It's called TRUE STORY: A Christianity WOrth Believing In by JAMES CHOUNG. I'll write up about it a little bit later. Josh is reading BLUE LIKE JAZZ by DONALD MILLER. He'll write about it a little bit later too.
Wishing you a great Labor Day weekend, that you are happy and healthy and striving to be closer to God every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment