Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pictures up

These are onlya few. It took me forever to figure out how to get these up. We have a Flickr account, so you can click on the slideshow if you want to read our comments or the captions. We'll try to post up our newest pictures every few days.

Unfortunately, I'm not a huge picture taker, and neither is Josh. (TD Xay & MayLee win for being the most picture takers we know!) But we'll try to change that.

I found our camera cord after all. I had labeled it a cell phone cord. But also, the weird thing about it is that it's a white cord. Aren't they always usually black? Xu had given us an Ipod dock for our wedding, and we brought that here. Everything Ipod-related is white, so I got the cords confused. All that said, all's good.

Oh yeah. Even though the pictures are darkish and aren't exciting, everything actually looks better in real life.

No comments: