If you are praying for us, here are a couple things that we're struggling with right now...
- Our health. I'm rarely sick. But for the past week, I definitely haven't been at 100%. I'm coughing, my voice has been on and off, and at times, I just don't feel well. Moving to a place that is different (tej fuab tej cuas txawv,) I'm already likely to become sick and have to adjust. Josh's foot is getting better. But this past week he had to take a break for about 2 days because of his recurring 'stupid foot.' (Muscle strains in foot.) Stacy (Tais Dlaab Adam) adjusted his foot yesterday, and it's a lot better. Josh also has a terrible cough. His blood pressure medicine makes it at times, painful for him. (I don't think he could live with this cough the rest of his life, if he has to keep up his meds.)
- Anxiety about leaving home. That God will infinitely increase our trust that things will be OK here. That I'll be protected from any feelings of guilt about leaving. That in the meantime, He will call us to intercede in incredible ways.
Thanks friends.
1 comment:
Hey this Xia from Sacramento. I just got over strep throat and I rarely get sick in the summer. Everyone's getting the cough/itchy throat bug over here. The whole family's been sick. But we're all better now. Illnesses always acompany stress. I'm sure you guys have plenty of that. My favorite cough medicine is cepacol lozenges(numbing and coating stuff, green box). It really helps with the pain. Hall's breezers are nice too. Try some salon pas on Josh's foot. I tell ya it's magic. They sell it at walmart now. We're praying for ya. Have a fun and safe trip.
Post a Comment