Sunday, September 28, 2008

On a Train half a world away!

we wont be able to post this week because we are going on VACATION! we'll be off tomorrow morning early to Xi'an for the rest of the week. we promise to take lots of pictures and have lots of fun.

it'll be good to get away from all the grading for a little while.

see you in a week!

josh out.

1 comment:

sleicnodnad said...

Have fun and be safe!

Here is a recap of our standard tournament. Dlaab Peter won it all going 6 - 0 with his Quick n' Toast. I got second place ending up 4 - 2 running Treefolks. Here is the rest: Vern = Shadow, Tubbs = Soldier, Johan = Prismatic, Blong = Merfolk, and Chong = Giants. Poor Uncle Chong had a goose egg in the win column. It was fun. Dlaab Cheng ended up not playing. I lost to Dlaab Peter and Dlaab Vern. I totally played stupid against Dlaab Peter. Dlaab Vern took me out with 14 damage in round three. YIKES! Curse those Shadows with Unstable Mutation and Unholy Strength. We had a blast!

Man, HolyRollers are 4 - 0. Too bad we don't play each other. I think my team will get hot soon.