SHOCKING! Who's keeping up with Battlestar? We just saw the first 3 new episodes and... it's no-hold-barred.-anything-goes!
can't wait till next week. Adama has to be alive. But they can kill him if they want too. Why not? And the 5th cylon? what the heck. we were not expecting that. was what is Starbuck?unbelievable.
7 comments:
Battlestar is crazy right now. I'm all caught up too. but I'm also at a point where I don't care what going to happen next... just mixed feelings.
i'm getting a box, and definately maybe 2 boxes of 11th.
mommy is suuuuuuper-suuuuuuuuper worried about you guys cause you guys haven't contacted us for awhile. give her a call soon. she's going crazy!
Haha! You mom is awesome! She's super funny to me!
the opening episodes for BSG have been awesome. I'm just sadden that it's going to end.
the opening episodes for BSG have been awesome. I'm just sadden that it's going to end.
Anonymous... Who are you?!!!
Post a Comment