Sorry. Yes, this is a post. By Mai Kao. But it's about Magic.
It applies to the girls, too.
So, Josh read that article about 2010 core. I swear this was the happiest I've seen him in so long, it was so strange and I couldn't understand it! [These days, to bond with Josh, I read MTG articles over his shoulder and ask lots of questions and bother him.]
With that said, Josh and I now have an epic wager. I told him to keep mum about it... but that's OK. When we come back home, you'll see if it works out or not. We won't divulge the details, but let's just say this deal is all about Josh, the 2010 MTG cards and his commitment to be a physically healthy person.
Now that he doesn't take the blood pressure medicine, and we don't have Jewel or Walmart to go test his blood pressure, I really don't know if he's OK or not. So I still regularly think about his health, wanting him to be active in preventative care. In big flashing lights, I see things like "diabetes" or "high blood pressure" or "gout" or "high cholesterol" in his (and even my) future if we aren't careful.
So scary. Girls, try to help your guys take care of themselves before it's too late. Easy on the meat, salt, sugar, and oils!
No comments:
Post a Comment