Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BTW

That means back to work. But I don't want to work right now!

I heard that if you don't file your taxes fast, the gov't might give you and IOU. What??!?? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. No matter what, I think that stimulus package of billions of dollars is bogus. Debt can not make the world or life better.

One thing that really weirds me out nowadays is an asian that speaks perfect, accentless English. Strangely, me and Josh fall in that category. But it never ceases to amaze me when I meet or see someone else the same.

The next post will be devoted to Vietnam highlights and our new pictures should be up soon.

Have a great day, friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's true... it's weird coming across an Asian who speaks perfect accentless English in China. So have you guys decided what the next year looks like for you?

If you guys find it, can you buy me Yatterman, the movie with Sho Sakurai. It doesn't come out in the theaters in Japan until March but when it comes out on DVD, could you pick me up a copy?

Paiv.