Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i confess...

i love sleeping right now. not naps, sleeping. this week i've been going to bed SUPER early, like around 9ish and waking up at 7:30. it feels so good.

even though i'm in China, i'm getting pretty excited for the magic tourney in MN. i've never been in a place where i would be happy if either team wins. MN major props for getting yourself prepared. IL major props for having great communication as a team. as the tourney unfolds you guys have to give me a full detailed tournament recap.

when i get home we are going to have a few tournaments. 1 draft, 1 standard, and 1 pauper tournament. awesome.

josh out.

2 comments:

www.isiahxiong.com said...

I never got to update you. I built my "Bane of the Elves" deck. I only played it against a Naya Aggro deck (jimmy)... and won! haha. they had no direct damage or spot removals (aside from Ajani).

Elves actually had a slow start, but when they explode, they EXPLODE! Heritage Druid is key. Without him, Banefire is nearly dead.

From the top of my head:

4 heritage druids
4 nettle sentinals
4 llanowar elves
4 joiner adept
4 druid of the anima
4 elvish visionary
2 imperious perfect
3 regal force

4 gilt-leaf ambush
4 Banefire
3 Martial Coup

16 forest
3 mountain
1 plains

Something along those lines...

I eventually won by overwhelming instead of Banefire because Jimmy got rid of all 4 of my Heritage druids. hilarious.

Ncuab and Pajntsa said...

Game on Josh! After the MN vs. IL tournament. We'll start prepping for the Pauper tournament.

Right now I'm jumping around with 4 decks. I might go EsperLark because it won the SCG $5K tournament this past weekend. I've also been playing a lot with this U/R Seismic Swans deck. I'm waiting to see what decks reign supreme from PT: Kyoto before I make any final commitment.