Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MTG sads...

seeing all the powerful cards in conflux has made me super sad. i was going to purchase a complete set of conflux including rares no mythics (x4) for $200 bucks, but i think i'm deciding against it. to be honest with you all, i have no one to play with here and it would be a total waste for me to buy all of these cards and play against no real competition. it hurts to let go.

josh out.

3 comments:

cheng + anna said...

are you able to get on mtgonline?

Ncuab and Pajntsa said...

Hey if you want! I'll ship you all of my world championship decks! I've got like 10 of them! You could do a huge round robin and determine which world championship deck is KING! Let me know if your interested, I'll be more then willing. But there is one condition. You must submit at least one battle report a week on your blog for all of us to read! Haha! Miss you bro! Hi Mai Kao!

sleicnodnad said...

Live and let die!

One of these days when an actual zombie infestation occurs I know one person I'll go to for advice: Vern.

Order them!