Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dreams

Real Dream: The other night I dreamed that Sam & G visited here. But they didn't bring Kam. They left him at home, but they did bring Riley and their other kid, a little girl! It cute cause the new girl kept saying, "Kam, Kam!" New Chang baby int he future... ??

Mid-Blog Break: Hey, we just heard a funny story. Well, it's not funny. But it'll be funny to a select few, like me! My cousin Caag and Julie, you know, from Green Bay, they had a boy. But he got sick, you know, the Hmong sick when a baby is sick. So they renamed him, and wanted to give him a really strong name and name him after a strong person. So they named him, Bee!

Future Dream: In the future, I would like to go back to school. First, to study Christian Education. I don't remember much from Greenville, and hittin' the books again would be great. Sometimes I think about directing the Christian Education program at a church, and I think I would really like it. But I still have problems with believing I'd be the right person at it, cause I'm not a pastor. Second, I want to go to cooking school. I think it would be so fun!

1 comment:

Ncuab and Pajntsa said...

i want to go to seminary to have that knowledge and cooking school so that i can cook edible food. lol. im lucky that johan's not a picky eater. everything i cook, he eats without any complaints. how blessed am i! =) miss you guys so much.