The song that has the most play on my itunes shocked me.
It's "she is" by Clazziquai and a song on the My Lovely Samsoon soundtrack. It has 17 plays! What the..?!! Have I really listened to this song the most out of the 879 songs I currently have on my ipod?
Almost all of the music we get these days (98%) comes from download loading through rapidshare. Getting new music is so easy that I've noticed Josh has a huge library of music. He has 80 G and maybe only one video on his ipod. That leaves room for a whole lot of music.
But I've concluded this: I'm not going to keep a song on my ipod if it has 0 play counts. I think that's just really silly. i admit, i've got about 100 songs that are currently at 0. i'm going to listen to each one of them to determine whether it will make the cut or whether it'll be put on the chopping block.
Next time you log into your itunes, check which song has the most play counts. how good can a song in your life be that you've listened to it that many times?
6 comments:
The Tale of Dusty & Pistol Pete by Smashing Pumkins 153 play count. Weird, lol great post. I did not expect that to be my #1.
Anyway, please tell Josh it must be the Xiong's week. I just won FNM tonight with my Vampires deck.
Nice! You can actually create a "smart playlist" on iTunes that automatically puts songs in it for songs that have been played fewer than x amount of times. I have a "smart playlist" that contains 100 songs that I've listened to less than 3 times.
great job vern! its about time you started posting good results with constructed!
josh
thanks, although there is no doubt, limited is my forte.
Hi friends! I saw a Buick MKX today and it made me think of you guys. My repeats would be 'Healing Rain' by MWS and 'You' by Switchfoot. -Sam
hey guys! wat are ur email addresses? our friends are moving to shanghai and would like to get in touch with you, if you don't mind. can you message me with your contact information? thanks! -pajjar
Post a Comment