Man, there's no bed like home's. You know what I love about most about our bed? My pillows! I use the cheapest pillow at Ikea. I forgot what it's called, but I know it doesn't cost much. I love it because the filling is really loose and fluffy. I might add, stress on the loose and fluffy. But for that reason, my head feels like it's on a puff of clouds when I sleep at night. I love it!!!
(Josh on the other hand, likes to sleep on the firmest, hardest pillows, aka, rocks.)
Waking up in Shanghai, it's still cold.
I think people who don't use/own cars and live here... their overall quality of life is colder. Serious. I think the best people who can understand this feeling are the commuters. I bet you all money that Isiah, Xay, and TD Xay's overall life is just... much colder feeling than yours!!! Ask them.
Whenever we get back from a mini-vacation, we're busy and tired feeling. I'll def. try to post up pictures ASAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment