HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!
I have it written on my calendar. We haven't figured out the mail yet. Like, where to pick it up... or even where the post office is.
So as soon as we do know, you all will start getting our special China Air Mails. :0)
Tonight, we have another banquet dinner. These things are fun because it allows you the chance to eat weird things that you normally wouldn't know how to order, much less eat.
Have a good weekend. And also, keep up the Xangas. It's sad when we get home and nobody's posted and we feel so far from you all! (Well, we are far from you, I guess.)
3 comments:
glad china is feeling a bit homier now. house is a bit emptier, but basement hangout has increased. but we miss you guys.
MK, you got a $25 certificate to Amazon. I can email you the info so you can use it.
Josh, we'll miss you at HC3 this year. it'll be different playing without you. pray for us.
Still praying for you two. peace out.
Hi you two, it's good to know you guys are settling in a little, we def miss you two though but we know you guys will be doing great things out there.
I just read that there was an earthquake semi/not so-close to Shanghai, you guys get through it okay? When I first went to Japan, there was a mini-quake there and it was definitely weird, everything shaking and such, even the tress out side, hopefully you guys are alright.
Well I just wanted to say a quick hi and let us know if you guys need anything alright? Josh, Tsheng is missing you a ton and is already reminiscing about band playing days..funny kid..
anyways, keep us updated! we're reading your blogs! love you guys!
-ts n ah
Miss you guys. The bruise is crazy. Football starts next week. and the cubs are just playing out of their minds.
Sam and ^G
Post a Comment