We're very excited to hear that Peter is going to Thailand! That's all we can say. You better hurry on getting your passport. Don't delay it one day.
We're off to Beijing this weekend to celebrate a belated 4th year anniversary. Great Wall of China, here we come.
Josh has been quite sick the past 2 days, though. He's blazing like a fireball, and he just ate our last tylenol. Have you ever been to a Chinese pharmacy? DON'T. I know we'll find some acetametaphine soon, but it will be a little harder than normal.
When we were little and sick, we did the following things: drink 7-UP and eat rice krisipies cereal and milk. My mom also wound your finger up with string, poked us in the finger with ib tsaab koob (needle), and then gave us a piece of bubble gum. We don't have any of those things, so I did all I could do. I made him some good ole mov kuas dlis.
Leavin' on a jet plane, josh & mk
2 comments:
Yeah, i know. I'm just waiting for Pang Foua to mail me my birth certificate. i asked for it acouple weeks ago, but she still hasn't done it yet. i'll probably have to call her tomorrow. but yeah, I'm WAY Excited about it! can't wait! we're gonna be starting a 12 week intensive training program for it next week.
post up pictures of your trip when you guys get back from your vacation. mommy's been wanting to see new pictures...cos you guys have had the same ones up for awhile. peace.
Post a Comment