Friday, April 17, 2009

The Verdict, Part 1

It was all very strange. Since the English speaking dr. wasn't in, I had to have our foreign affairs officer (aka our boss) translate for me to a chinese one. and they've temporarily diagnosed it as an infection. i have to take a little white pill before i eat. then 8 of these other little brown ball pills after i eat. chinese medicine is wacky. and I don't quite trust it.

And they gave me advice like my mom would give me: "Koj mob plaab tes xob noj koom ntsim, xob noj mov kws muaj muaj roj. Haus dlej kub, tsi xob haus dlej txag." but pray that this will go away. or else i have to take some prescribed, stronger medicine.

On another note: Josh & I have been watching this show called, "Long Way Down." It's about these 2 guys, Ewan McGregor (Trainspotting Stars Wars) and his friend Charle Something. They motorcycle from Scotland all the way to the southern tip of Africa, Cape Town. It's pretty good, actually! Check it out, especially the guys.

Also, we're almost caught up on Naruto. Yes!

This weekend will be kind of a sad time for the Kong family. I almost came home. Do you know how close I was to coming home? I was 1 computer click away. Seriously. But when it came down to it, being home for 2 days... I had a difficult monday and tuesday, trying to make the decision.

We'll be calling around on Saturday. Later!

No comments: