I haven't been feeling well the past few days. I think I really need to go see a doctor, and doing it here, I'm kinda scared. You know me, I'm usually big on taking care of myself, being healthy, etc. etc. But I've been having 2 problems that are rising higher and higher on my 'concerned' list.
1: I can't run more than 4 miles now. Whenever I do, afterwards, I have a terrible nagging pain in my lower back that almost leaves me unable to walk the rest of the day/night. What's wrong with my back?
2: I have been having major stomach digestion problems. Regularly now, after I eat, sometimes I get terribly bad stomach aches. My latest one was yesterday, and it hurt for almost 24 hours. Most of the time, it hurts so much that I can't walk. I used to think it was gas and indigestion. And a part of me still hopes it is. But now I'm scared it could be like, an ulcer. What if I have to get surgery? Josh tells me not to be so extreme.
So, pray for me for these 2 things right now. If the problem persists, I'll probably be going to a hospital within the nest day or so. (They don't really have clinics here, like at home.)
Thanks!
4 comments:
God - please heal my great friend MK. Heal the pain she feels in her back and stomach. I pray that if she does have to seek medical attention that things go well and that you are with the doctor helping her with her medical condition. i pray that you continue to be with MK and Josh to keep them safe and healthy. In Your name - Amen!
love you!
judy
We're praying for your health MK. May God be your strength and healer!
Nou and Pheng
You might have a stomach bacteria. Kam & her brother Yao (Pastor Sam's older siblings) were talking about it. As soon as they eat, their stomachs starts to ache and they have to go, like they really have to go, like "pull over the car" go! Kam said that she fainted one time because the pain was so intense. Some stomach bacteria take up to a year to develop because they need time to increase in numbers. Also it's very common in asian cultures because they share big plates/pots of food and that's how it's spread. It might be that. You guys should still go get it checked out. Yao said that the doctor didn't think that it was bacteria and kept giving him meds for it, but Yao got so frustrated that he told the doctor that he wanted to see if it was that "asian stomach bacteria" thing. It was a simple test where he had to blow into a bag and long-and-behold, it was the "asian stomach bacteria." I hate stomach problems.
we are praying for you sis. tell yarsh i miss him
vern
Post a Comment